1. This email contains an orange Complete Request button that you must click to connect with your organization. If you didn't receive an email and it's not in your junk box or spam mail, please contact your organization to confirm your email address, and they'll send you another request.
If you don't have an account, please create one.
If you already have an ePACT account, please log in. (If your email has changed, please log into your ePACT account using your old email address. You can then change your email address).
2. If you have an existing account, please log in. The system will match your existing record for your child to the name on the invite. If the right child is not selected, click No, select a different dependent or Start a new record.
3. Click Get Started to continue to the form.
4. You'll then be prompted to enter all required information through a series of steps. If you already completed this in a previous year, or for another organization, the information will auto-fill and you will only need to add or update any new information. If you missed a required field in a step, you will see a red sign indicating that the step is incomplete. You will need to go back to the step to enter the missing information. Completed steps are indicated with a green checkmark.
5. Once you have completed all of the steps, you will be asked to sign any waivers and share the record. If you are required to initial and sign waivers, please make sure you complete each one. Don't forget to click the Share button, the last step of the online form.
6. You will be taken to the next page indicating that you have successfully shared the record.
You will also be sent an email confirmation notifying you that you have completed the record. If you do not receive this email or did not see the "You have successfully shared your information" screen, then please log in and click the orange button to see what information is still outstanding.