When entering emergency information for yourself or a dependent, you will have the option to upload additional files or documents on the Shared Files step. You can add an allergy plan, doctor's report, immunization records, etc.
Please note that your organization might require a specific form that MUST be added before you can share. This will be indicated by a red asterisk*.
Please be sure to upload the file under the correct category so your organization can quickly filter and locate it.
1. Log into your ePACT account. Click your dependent's name and select the Organization's Name.
2. Scroll down to the Shared Files section and click Edit.
If you haven't yet completed or shared the record, please skip to Step 5.
3. Locate the correct category and click Browse.
4. Select the document from your computer and click Open. You will then be shown the file you selected as well as a notification that your file has been saved. Scroll down and click Back to Profile.
5. If the record is incomplete or not shared, go to the Shared Files step of the organization's form, locate the correct category, and click on Browse.
Note - If it is a specific document that your organization needs, you can download a copy by clicking on the hyperlinked text.
6. Select the document from your computer and click Open. You will then be shown the file you selected as well as a notification that your file has been saved.
7. Click Continue at the bottom of the Shared Files step to continue to the next step and submit the record. If a specific file is required, you won't be able to share the record until you've added the required document in the Shared Files step (a required file type will have a red asterisk * next to it).