Many organizations require a third party form be dowloaded and signed and then uploaded. For example, your organization may require you to provide an immunization record on a state form. Or perhaps, a new allergy was discovered and now you need to add an allergy plan after your shared your dependent's information with a specific organization.
To add a document or file after you've shared, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log in at https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login.
2. Click on your dependent's name on the My ePACT page. A list of connected organization will appear.
3. Double-check that you are adding it for the correct organization. Scroll to the bottom and click on "Edit" on the right next to the section "Shared Files".
4. Locate the correct category and click on "Browse". Select the file from your computer or device. (In the image example below we are adding an allergy plan)
5. Your document will save automatically. Click "Back to Profile" at the bottom to go back.