Verifying your mobile number in ePACT ensures that you receive important text notifications sent by your organization as quickly as possible.
1. You will need to review the information in your profile to ensure that your mobile number is there. Start by logging into your ePACT account at https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login.
2. Click My ePACT, then click on your name, and then Personal Profile.
3. Check to see if your mobile number is listed under Primary Phone # or Secondary Phone #. If your mobile is NOT there please continue to Step 4. (In the image below, the selected phone number is a landline and so we must add a mobile number). If your mobile is there, please continue to Step 6.
4. Click on Add to or edit personal profile on the left-hand side, under Profile Actions. Or, if you've completed a record for yourself, click Edit to the top right of the Contact Info section.
5. Under the Primary Phone number, you can click the blue Add another number button and enter in the mobile number, and then select Mobile. Or if you need to update your phone number, simply delete the previous number and enter the new one. Be sure to click Continue at the bottom of the page to save your new information.
6. Click on your name in the top right hand corner and select Account Settings.
7. Click on Verify phone number under Text Messaging Preferences.
8. You will now receive a code sent to you via text message at that mobile number. Please enter the five-digit code and then click Verify.
9. The following messages will confirm that your phone was successfully verified.