If your community uses ePACT to send notifications to their residents, but you're not sure if you've signed up to receive these, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your ePACT account at https://www.epactnetwork.com/us/login.
2. Click on My ePACT in the top blue header.
3. In the My Household area, click on your name. In the pop-up window, you should see your community listed under My Organizations. Click on your community's name to view the information that you've shared with them.
IF NO COMMUNITY IS LISTED, please visit your community's website to register:
Haida Gwaii, District of Squamish, Squamish-Lillooet Regional District, Squamish Nation, The Village of Lions Bay, Village of Pemberton,
4. If you haven't completed and/or shared your record yet, an orange "Complete Request" will show on the left-hand side. Click Complete Request to complete and share your record with your community.
5. If your record has been shared already, you can scroll through to see the information you've shared. If you need to update anything, please click "Edit" in the appropriate section.
6. Please be sure to verify your mobile phone number so you can receive voice or text messages.
Click HERE for instructions to verify your mobile phone number.